We Shall Be Published

5.09.2015


I have many goals in life. One of them is to publish a book or poem. I'm not saying I want to become an author, just that I want to have one of my stories or poems published. I think that even though it's hard to write a story, it's even harder to publish a book. Here are some good websites to find a publisher:

1.Find Publishing Now

2.Searching for publishers 

3.Choose your publisher

4.Book Publising Companies 
 
These websites connect you to many publishing companies. They respond fairly quickly. You do need to submit a phone number as they will contact you through the number before email. As for name, I used a penname and a fake city, at least one that I don't live in. I can tell the companies want to help you publish your book.

If you would rather submit to a literary magazine or journal, here are some websites for kids:

1.Teen Ink 

2.YARN

3.Cicada (Note: The current contest is almost over, but a new one should be up soon)

4.Skipping Stones (Note: This magazine also publishes photography)

All of these are very nice magazines. 

I hope this post will help you find some publishing sites!

Emily



8 comments:

  1. Awesome post!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall keep this in mind if I ever can fat my writing up to your guy's standard.

    ~Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOUR WRITING IS AMAZING!
      Please don't be too critical!
      ~Emily

      Delete
  3. Great advice! I like to write! I like to write books, but I haven't been writing lately because of school, etc. :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I haven't been commenting much recently!

    Anyways, have you looked at Go Teen Writers? I really like that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats okay. I haven't on other blogs either.
      I've never heard of that one. I think I'll check it out...
      ~Emily

      Delete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS