*Emily sits at the computer and decides to Post*

6.15.2015



 ~
Hello.
Um, sorry for not posting.
I've been really busy with exams and last minute projects and such.
But SCHOOL IS ALMOST OVER.
And I can't wait. 
Anyway. On Wednesday I have an awards ceremony during class. Which means sitting in the gym for 2 hours watching people I don't like  and other teacher pets get awards while I don't.
(I'm a pretty good student, but at my nerd academy I'm NOTHING.)

As for more news, Winners of the writing contest I held: You can send me a guest post over email and I will post it as your prize. 

Here's MOTW:

 
The theme for today is
ORANGE
You can choose any color of orange...as long as it is orange
Please link up below.

Emily

10 comments:

  1. Oh my god those texts at the top I love it. Especially the first. :D
    Okay, sounds good! I'll try to get something put together within the next few days :) Thanks a lot!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!
      :) I can't wait to read it!
      ~Emily

      Delete
  2. Tomorrow! Tommorow I will be done with school!
    *sobs in anguish* NO DONT MAKE ME GO BACK I HAD A HALF DAY AWARD ASSEMBLY TODAY NO MORE! NO MORE PEOPLE!

    I am so tired of the people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my cows potatoes. That expresses my every feeling. I'm tired of people too. I can't wait until I can sleep and read all day. Plus stopping to eat too. Thursday's my last day.
      ~Emily

      Delete
  3. I love the texts! The answers on the test are so funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD I found it really funny too.
      ~Emily

      Delete
  4. Have you stopped posting MOTB? I haven't seen your post in a while...

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I posted it at the bottom of this post?...

      Delete
    2. Oh. Sorry I didn't see it. I didn't do one I think it was last Monday and then I just posted it last Friday whenever I had more time. I'm writing the training lessons! I'm super excited for them. :)

      I just didn't see the MOTB. And btw it says MOTW.

      Allie D.
      www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. It does? I'm so sorry! I thought it said MOTB!
      ~Emily

      Delete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS