A Crazy Story From My Life

7.04.2015


"How would you feel if we skipped the parade?" My mom asked me when I walked into the master bathroom. She referenced the silly little bike parade that our new neighborhood has every year.
  "Okay!" My sister said quickly.
  I looked at her in surprise. My sister doesn't like to jump the gun. "Well... where are we going? Because, it depends..."
  My dad looked at my mom. "We were thinking we coud go to... XXXXX* Amusmant Park instead."
  "What? When?" I asked.
  "Tomorrow," My mom replied and began putting make up on to prepare for her date with my dad. I looked at her in surprise by the way she stated it. Like it was every Friday that we planned a last minute trip to an amusmant park 4 hours away.
  I shrugged. As crazy as it seemed, it was supposed to rain tomorrow which means being at home (and having nothing fun to do). My parents took this as a yes. My mom pushed us out of the bathroom to finish getting ready.
  While she changed/put on make up (and such), my dad looked up the amusmant park. And hotels near it. Next thing you know, we have a cheap hotel and we're going to an amusmant park the next day. And have to pack, fast.
 
  (Flash forward to July 4th, or today)
 
  This morning we woke up at 6:00. We spent about 20 minutes trying to convince my brother to get up, 20 minutes arguing on what drive in for breakfast (Taco bell won, so now I have an egg and cheese taco), and 10 minutes packing up the car.
  Now I'm in the car (eating my Taco Bell) and writing this post. My parents are quite the spontaneous people with this last minute trip.
~
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! (OR HAPPY CANADA DAY!)
So, yeah. I'm on a last minute trip.
So far so good.
Have you ever had a last minute trip?
    P.S.
This is me:
(In a car, listening to music with my sister. Crappy laptop camera;)

6 comments:

  1. Fun!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR PARENTS SOUND SO AWESOME.
    So does your taco. Gosh, I want Mexican now. :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS ELLIE! They are pretty awesome when they want to be.
      It was really good..
      ~Emily

      Delete
  3. Awesome! My mom loves doing stuff like that but my stepdad is always like, "No. Just no." -_- I'm not very fond of my stepdad. I love the idea of taking a picture of yourself for your blog, but leaving your eyes out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -_-
      I can see why.
      Thanks!
      ~Emily

      Delete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS