Guest Post By: Tenley

7.06.2015








Hey!
I'm Tenley. You may know me from one of my blogs, my most popular one being called The Sunshine Dollies. Apparently my prize for placing in Emily's writing contest is doing a guest post on her blog... Which is what this is. Here I present to thee, 5 Inspirational Quotes To Get You Through Your Day.

image1.JPG
1. 
Bam. Seriously, if someone doesn't like who you are, it's their problem, not your's.


image2.JPG
2.
Well said, author unknown. Try your best, but if you don't do everything perfectly, you'll be fine.
image3.JPG


3. 
It's hard to move on, but if you try and look ahead and smile, it's not quite as difficult.

image4.JPG
4. 

Basically, have hope, be strong, and laugh it off.
image5.JPG

5. 

Simple? Yes. Short? Yes. Obvious? Yes. But it's the best of all these quotes because it reminds you, just be happy. You can do it, I know you can. :) 

Thanks for letting me do this guest post Emily! 

~Tenley

4 comments:

  1. Why didn't the images come up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? I just opened up the post and they came up for me..

      Delete
    2. They didn't for me! I had this in my own quotes post, they come up for the publisher, but no the readers!

      Delete
    3. I just logged off and checked this post. I didn't see the images. What do you think I should do?

      Delete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS