Images

7.28.2015


Your finger tips across my skin
Palm trees swaying in the wind
Words drifting by
Sweet and sadness in your eyes
Images.

I never want to see you
unhappy and I
thought you'de want the the same for 
me.

When we walked along a crowded street
You took my hand and danced with me
In our own little place
The world was 
Images.

Did I make it so easy
To walk right in and
out 
of my life?

And when you left
you kissed my lips 
Thought I'd been fine when
You told me to never ever forget
Images.

And now you're gone
and I'm haunted
by these images
that I would never ever forget.
~
No explanation for this today.
 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. XD
      Yea, I wish. Then I would have a ton of followers.

      Delete
  2. Well that was today's lame attempt at a joke.
    Ha. Ha. Ha.

    I could imagine every stanza, especially the dancing in the crowded street bit. Very nice.
    On second thought, "very nice" doesn't cut it. How about GLORIOUS, EMOTIONAL, RADIATING EMILY GREATNESS.
    Yes. That's a little more accurate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you, Gwen!
      That made me smile. :)
      ~Emily

      Delete
  3. Wonderful!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS