Writing Challenge Contest (WCC)

7.27.2015

I've decided to do another writing competition.

Only this one isn't about writing prompts.

It would be in the style of an AGPC where there was a writing challenge (like, a poem, or a short story about a girl who's name is Canary, or a story starting with the phrase 'Apples equal Oranges', etc.) then you would post it on your blog before it was posted on my blog for other people to vote on their top favorites in the comments until it was narrowed down. Then at the end there would be one winner.

(I hope this makes sense).

If you want to enter for the first round, let me know in the comments. Add this picture to your sidebar:



The deadline to enter is August 14. On August 15, I will give you the first challenge.

Please don't be afraid to enter, even if your writing 'Stinks'. (Although I HIGHLY doubt this is true.) This is a way to have creative writing challenges every few weeks, share your writing and have lot's of new ideas and materials for your future stories.

If you have any questions, comment bellow.

I hope you're excited!
 


8 comments:

  1. YAY! I wanna do this!
    Name: Sound
    Blog: www.theparadoxicanomaly.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I nominated you for an award on my blog! http://whiskers-and-wildflowers.blogspot.com/

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally want to enter, I love to write. By the way, your blog is really fun to read. :)

    ~ Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to enter! I am very excited for August 15th! I have been thinking about doing a writing contest on my blog as well... Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to enter!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to enter please :)
    My blog: theintrovertednerd.blogspot.com
    Thank you ^_^
    ~Mads

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to enter, please!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS