Inspiration no. 02

8.09.2015


I love this painting.

You are the wind in my sail
You are the spring in my step
You make me laugh you make me cry
And you make me forget

I hid my secrets in a box
I did exactly what you said
Now I’m feeling so much better
Cause you make me forget


You set the world on fire
but the flames are getting higher
So I stand beneath the waterfall
Yeah you set the world on fire
and the flames are getting brighter
but I don’t feel the heat at all

~Run~











~

So, those were just some inspiration photos from my Pinterest Board

Yeah, random.

Any way. I had a bit of an adventure today and hopefully will post that tomorrow.

*Crosses fingers*

Bye,

 

6 comments:

  1. *sighs* These are all so lovely! 1, 7, and 8 are my favorites.
    Beautiful blog, by the way. :)

    --Rebecca at The Silver Flute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12.8.15

    These are beautiful pictures! Isn't Pinterest wonderful? <3
    -Clara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore these photos, I am an avid lover of pinterest. I always end up there when I seek motivation and inspiration. Your blog is lovely, great post. :)

    ~ My Blog ~

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS