Songs I've been listening to

8.13.2015


 - Everyday -*


"Everyday it's getting closer//going faster than a roller coaster//love like yours will surely come my way."

  - Across the Universe -



"Words are flowing out//like endless rain into a paper cup//they slither wildly as they slip away//across the universe." 

- Try -

"Wait a second//why, should you care, what they think of you// when you're all alone, by yourself, do you like you?//Do you like you?"

- Moses Supposes -

"A mose is a mose!//a rose is a rose!//a toes a toes!//hooptie doodie doodle."

- Don't Rain on My Parade -

Don't Tell me not to Fly//I've simply got to.

~
Just letting everyone know, I have a performance with my company next Thursday, so all I've been listening to is music I dance to. (Except Moses Supposes. My best friend has a solo to that :)
Any way. I listed the dance style for each song, if anyone's interested.

What songs have you been listening to?

Everyday: Tap
Across the Universe: Lyrical
Try: Modern/Contemporary
Moses Supposes: Tap Solo
Don't Rain on My Parade: Musical Theater

*I couldn't find the same fast paced version that's used for the dance.

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like these songs! Thanks for sharing them :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'm not wrong, the WCC is starting tomorrow right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily! I just happened to click on the social media buttons, and they take me to pinterest.com.

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I'm working on them still for coding.

      Delete
  4. Aw this is such a great choice of songs, I love all of them!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, we love Singing In The Rain! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS