HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME (and happy halloween)

10.31.2015

Today. is. my. BIRTHDAY!

*Runs around throwing confetti*

*bakes a batch of cupcakes*

*Hangs up streamers*

Anyway. So today (besides being halloween) is my birthday.

I baked cupcakes this morning because... Tonight is my party! (which legit I've never done on my birthday)And as, one little girl claims, I get CANDY on my BIRTHDAY. Yeah I still trick or treat...

There was also a Halloween party at my dance studio and that was fun too.

I'm being a crayon for halloween.

Any way. I'll type more later.





14 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
    *joins you for cupcakes"
    I love your costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww happy birthday Emily!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *throws confetti in the air!* HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!! I hope you have a lovely day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WOULD LOVE TO BE A CRAYON FOR HALLOWEEN!

    Happy birthday as well! I hope you had a good one!

    The Writer XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT WAS SO AWESOME!
      and thank you!

      Delete
  5. Happy (one day late) Birthday! Mine's on Thursday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy (sorry I'm late) birthday to you too!

      Delete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR EMILY
    EVEN THOUGH IM A DAY LATE!
    ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  7. *gives virtual present* Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS