I believe in the moon

11.24.2015

I feel so alone.

It doesn't help when mom says what it's like to have a teenager.

She doesn't realize what it's like to have constant pushing for all As at school

What it's like to have 1 project, 2 essays, 3 quizes, 1 test and a million other pages of homework due in 2 and 1/2 school days.

If she does, she doesn't realize how it feels to be alone.


I can't cry.

I've learned to hold it in
until I get to the quiet of my room
where my sobs break the silence.

If I don't it's Stop, crying won't help you.

I've learned to correct my math test and cry at the same time. 

It's not like she doesn't cry.

(I've cried tears you've never seen/ So fuck you, you can go cry me an ocean and let me be) 


I don't have hope.

Tomorrow will be as bad as today.

More homework, tests, projects and quizes. 

It won't stop, no matter how much I try. 

I'm giving up. 


God help me,

I prayed.

He won't respond.

But, I believe in the moon.

As long as he's there,

shinging bright outside my window,

I'm okay.

I believe in the moon.

~
I know my writings crappy,

but at this point I feel like a piece of crap so wtf.

Honestly I can't take life. 

I just want to pull the covers over my head and sleep for a few hours without worrying about the quizes and stuff due tomorrow because for the Moon's sake, tomorrows a HALF DAY and thurseday's THANKSGIVING and I have friday off.

But you know what I'm doing?

Crying.

Why? 

Because of school and life and the people in my life don't understand muchless care, so I kinda need some support.

That I don't have.

Peace
Em

1 comment:

  1. That's completely awful. I know how you feel, and it's a horrible feeling... you can talk to me, if you want. You can find my email on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS