A filled Sky

1.13.2015



The night sky is empty.
I will fill it
 I clasp my hands tightly,
holding tightly to what I have left.
I hear the whispering
 growing stronger as I run out side

my are palms sweaty
hands shaking
heart beating faster
I close my eyes and
focus on my breathing
Inhale
Exhale
Then I let go

My hands release 
a golden light glows from within
Little lights spiral up
twinkling dots here and there
they sing a whispering sound
high pitched and erie
 
I hold my breath 
as they soar up higher
growing smaller in a distance
Then it stops
 the lights come to a standstill
I see
The sky is not empty
it is filled 
with Stars
*****

I saw this picture on Bing images and thought
I need to write a poem to that
I suppose this was an okay poem.
Hope you liked it
Emily and a filled sky

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. <3
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Emily. This is to wonderful. You are such a talented writer!^-^
    ~R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rylee! I'm glad you think so!
      ~Emily

      Delete
  3. There is nothing to end human's fascination with the night sky. Poems such as these only strengthen curiosity and love for the darkness and those shiny pinpricks, stars.

    We could also interpret it differently. What if the stars represented kindness? What if it is our duty each day to fill the day with kindness, just as the night is filled with stars? The brightest ones were unexpected.
    Just a thought.
    Are there words enough to describe my love for the night? Or your poems? Your ability to put a movie in my head using only text is awe- inspiring. Oh how I would love to live in the summer you described a few days ago, or to release stars into the sky from my hands.

    Hm that was a lot of questions. All rhetorical ones, too.

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the kindness idea! Thanks about the poems! Your comment made my morning! Thanks Gwen!
      ~Emily

      Delete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS