Award+YouTube videos

3.30.2015

HELLO PEOPLE! How are you doing today? I hope very lovely. 
If not, I hope feel ok soon.
Anyway. The lovely Ginny and June have nominated me for The New Blogger Award!

Here are the rules:
1. Nominate 3-7 blogs for this award and make a link to the blog.

2. Go comment on a post of the person you nominated letting them know they were nominated.
3. Copy the picture above on your post.
4. Link your post back to the original post.
5. Add the picture to your tool bar or page.
6. Copy these rules onto your post.
7. Have fun!

1. What is your favorite book?
That is so hard! I love so many books, but my FAVORITES include H2O, The Lunar Chronicles and Anne of Green Gables.
 
2. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Either cookie dough or mint chocolate chip.
 
3. What profession would you like to pursue when you are older? 

I have a long list of jobs, but mainly becoming a dancer for Disney, Interior/park designer for Disney and becoming a photographer.
 
4. Does your handwriting look better in marker or in pencil? 

Pencil, but it may look nicer in color...
 
5. What does the fox say? 

According to Seri, KA-KA-KA-KA-KOW
 
6. Swimming or sledding? 


Swimming

7. If a tree falls in the woods, does it make a sound?

Yes, I think. I wouldn't know for sure because if tree was falling, I would be running away screaming.
 
8. Why did you start your blog?
 
I started my blog because I wanted to meet more people. Only I am an antisocial person, so I figured the internet would be a good place to start. I also wanted a place to post any of my thoughts and writings and photography!
~
Thanks again for the award!
I nominate
Gwen
Ellie
Arushee
Rachel

Here are your questions   
Here are your questions
1. PolkaDots or stripes?

2. Swimming with mermaids or flying with faries?

3. Would you rather have a panda or a polar bear?

4. Would you rather put ketchup on EVERYTHING you ate for a week or eat a can of sardines?

5. Do you like escargo?

~
These videos are extremely weird but funny
 
    My friend showed me them, so don't ask how I found them...
~
Hope you have a lovely evening.

Emily

10 comments:

  1. Those were actually pretty funny :).
    Thank you so much!! :) I'll have it up ASAP.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I nominated you for an award! :)

      - Ellie

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ellie!
      I haven't been on top of posting and reading and commenting....
      sorry.
      ~Emily

      Delete
  2. The interwebs are a wonderful place tone a socially active antisocial person! You don't have to make eye contact or speak loudly, you have time to think, and don't have to reply if you don't want to.
    Hmmm. I have already deemed awards like this dumb, bring She Who Deems Things Dumb. But I shall post this because I like you and appreciate your recognition, even though im not a new blogger.

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, IDK why I was nominated Either...
      ~Emily

      Delete
  3. Awesome post! I LOVE YOUR BLOG SO MUCH!!!!

    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem Emily! The new chapter of my story is out!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS