Photos that inspire

2.20.2015

"I just knew I would find you in that same little chair in the pale pink mist of a foolish dream"
"The earth laughs in flowers."

"Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder."

"Night is purer than the day; it is better for thinking and loving and dreaming. At night everything is more intense, more true. The echo of words that have been spoken during the day takes on a new and deeper meaning."

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~
These are all pictures that inspire me to go out into the world, 
camera in hand, 
and take pictures of the world.
And write poems about them later.
How about you?
Emily

4 comments:

  1. Wow - definitely super inspiring! (as well as beautiful). I like the pile of rocks with the sun in the background. My hands are definitely itching to write now! :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! I'm glad you like the photos!
      ~Emily

      Delete
  2. Write about the guy who tried to shoot the moon through a basketball hoop. And even though he failed it made a cool picture in the end. Write how failure is not always a bad thing. write how the dead flower fertilizes the earth and how the moon sinks into the mountains like a child into her mother's lap. Write of the moods of coffee and the essence of trees and how vibrant we are against the dark gray clouds. Write of where the moose go in the mist and of the little ball of Fire on a tower of rocks. Write of all things obscure and unthought of so we are to better understand this frenzied, material world.
    Gwen
    P.S. While you're at it, write me a synonym for write. ; ) jk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)
      Scribe? IDK
      I'll have to work on it
      ~Emily

      Delete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS