Sun's Destiny

1.10.2015


{No Dawn, No Day,
I'm always in this twilight.
In the shadows of your heart}
~Cosmic Love

I watch the sun
Balancing on the edge between night and day
As the sun sinks lower in the sky
In one short breath it falls and
Twilight is upon us.

The sky has been painted 
by the hand of an artist
 It is L'heure bleu, the blue hour
The sun's strength is at it's end.
But I am not
 
Some call it twilight
Others call it the golden hour.
L'heure bleu
The blue hour
But I call it The Sun's Destiny

*****
Albert Einstein was one crazy dude. Very smart, but definitely crazy. (I mean, who divorces their very helpful wife to marry their cousin?)
But he liked light. A lot.
 I can understand why; I sometimes stare out my bedroom window for hours just looking at the light. Seeing how it reflects off trees and such. It give the world some beauty. (I also Love the phase "Bathed in sun light")
I also decided to find out what those sun-ish words mean (Twilight, sunset, dawn, etc.) as I always get them confused.

Straight from dictionary.com:

Twilight:
noun
1.
the soft, diffused light from the sky when the sun is below the horizon, either from daybreak to sunrise or, more commonly, from sunset to nightfall.
2.
the period in the morning or, more commonly, in the evening during which this light prevails.
 
Dawn:
noun
1.
the first appearance of daylight in the morning:
Dawn broke over the valley.
 
Sunrise:
noun
1.
the rise or ascent of the sun above the horizon in the morning.
2.
the atmospheric and scenic phenomena accompanying this.
3.
the time when half the sun has risen above the horizon.
4.
the open or beginning stage of any period.
 
Dusk:
noun
1.
the state or period of partial darkness between day and night; the dark part of twilight.
 
Sunset:
noun
1.
the setting or descent of the sun below the horizon in the evening.
2.
the atmospheric and scenic phenomena accompanying this.
3.
the time when the sun, sets.
4.
the close or final stage of any period.
  
And hey, science class hasn't been totally terrible:
I got an A on the project everyone got a D on.
And I learned what E=mc2 means 
{Energy= mass x the speed of light squared} 
 
Oh and sorry for the lack of posts-I was busy writing/revising/editing chapter 1 of The Whispers Of The Lake. And finishing The Maze Runner Trilogy.
Emily amongst useless definitions 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS