When it Rains...

3.14.2015



Hello. Today it is raining where I live so I figured why not make a list of things to do? I decided they would all be inside my house since I want to stay in my p.j.s all day:)
Without further ado: 
27 things to do when it rains
  1. See how many pencils you can balance on your face.
  2. Make a decorative hat.
  3. Make cookies
  4. Read.
  5. Write a story (Can’t think of anything? Write about a mouse named Melvin)
  6. Have an indoor picnic
  7. Paint your nails
  8. Watch a movie marathon
  9. Listen to music
  10. Paint a picture
  11. Decorate your room
  12. Drink lemonade
  13. Play cards
  14. Watch YouTube
  15. Make a V-log
  16. Eat noodles with a spoon from a cup
  17. Use magazine pictures and make a collage
  18. Play a board game (I prefer monopoly empire)
  19. If it stops raining, look for rainbows
  20. Try origami
  21. Read picture books
  22. Make a Rube Goldberg machine
  23. Write a letter to someone famous
  24. Cartwheel around your house
  25. Hand Art
  26. Try yoga
  27. Dance in the rain/take a walk in the rain (Then come home and take a bath)
Are you going to try any of these things?
Emily 
P.S. 
Did you know it's super pie day? Celebrate with PIE!
(My family and I are eating chicken pot pie and smores' pie tonight!) 

5 comments:

  1. I love the rain! I love to dance in it.
    It is raining where I live today and I'll have to do these things. Oragomi, making cookies, the Rube Goldberg machine, and making a decorative hat are all things my brother and I will probably do. I like to do yoga by myself (cause I feel silly when other people are in the room)
    What is hand art? Is it finger painting? Shadow puppets? Henna tattoos?
    I think you forgot the most important thing: BLANKET FORT! Half of these things can be done from inside a blanket fort. I haven't made one in a long time so today is rainy blanket fort day.
    Did you know that today is also ultimate pi day 3.14159....
    Today we could use pi to find the circumference and area of cookies. Yay math!
    I only like math when it's an excuse to eat cookies.
    I wrote about a mouse once. I forgot his name, but he developed a fart powder and saved the basement mouse colony from the cat simply by farting in the cat's general direction.

    Have a very lovely rainy day!
    Gwen

    P.S.
    Siiiiingin' in the rain, I'm siiiingin' in the rain, what a gloooorious feeelin' im haaaapy again

    P.P.S
    I'm pretty sure that came from an old movie my mom likes to watch, I'm not sure.

    P.P.P.S.
    I'm done post- scripting now. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the rain too! I feel silly doing yoga when my parents are in the room.... Yeah.
      Finger art is when you draw on your hands and stuff. You make "Tatoos" with pen.
      How could I forget to add blanket forts?
      I actually did know it was the super pie day, and I think it's pretty cool:D My family is going to make smores' pie and chicken pot pie.
      I love math too, at least, when it includes food.
      That mouse story sounds very...interesting.
      Have a lovely rainy day too!
      ~Emily

      Delete
    2. That song comes from an old movie called... Singin' In The Rain! We love that one. :)

      Delete
  2. Great list!! :) I love the eating noodles from a cup one.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried it with ramen noodles and it was super hard..and yummy:D
      Thanks Ellie!
      ~Emily

      Delete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS